ux / ui
stockspot - chris brycki
- defined the objectives and the scope of the project.
- created a hmw (how might we) statement.
"how might we leverage the experience and trust of both existing and potential Stockspot's investors in order to increase time on site and conversion rates"
- analyzed the existing google analytics data.
- interviewed 5 participants (online surveys)
- created 2 proto-personas.
- defined with the client the jobs to be done, the user journey and number of screens in order to tackle the main objective of the project.
- wireframed the homepage and the sign up flow.
- created a hi-fi interactive prototype.