atg - captain's choice
- workshop - defined the objectives and the scope of the project and created a hmw (how might we) statement.
"how might we leverage the experience and trust of existing and potential Stockspot's investors to increase the conversion rates"
- analyzed the existing google analytics data.
- interviewed 5 managers and consultants from different travel agencies.
- workshop - created 3 proto-personas.
- workshop - created a mood board and ran a sketching session.
- workshop - defined with the client the jobs to be done, the user journey and number of screens in order to tackle the main objective of the project.
- wireframed the homepage, the menu and the trip page.
- created a hi-fi interactive prototype.
- did user testing with 6 participants (face to face)
- refined the designs and created an example of interactions in principle.
- created an insights summary report.
- identified epics or stories.
- handover to developers.